• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Trader How about an additional filter adding to the trader to separate sentient goods

m4rt1n

Adept
I'd like to add a suggestion that Regular trades can be filtered from T4 trades, I get 80+ pages to look through on occasion and 60+ of them are T4 all mixed up with the regular ones so rather time consuming.
Currently I have to go through good by good so looking 9 times with the current filter system.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
The current sorting is ok for me.

I'd like to add a suggestion that Regular trades can be filtered from T4 trades, I get 80+ pages to look through on occasion and 60+ of them are T4 all mixed up with the regular ones so rather time consuming.
Currently I have to go through good by good so looking 9 times with the current filter system.

100% agree. It's getting worse in chapter 13, and presumably even worse in upcoming chapter 14. I wished for a filter for sentinent goods and a filter for cross-tier trades. And for me the mobile filter for trading fee is completely nonsensical- Please give us the FS-only filter we have in the PC version.

Lelanya

Mentor
Oh yes agree with Martin
We need another filter so can add or remove sentient goods without restricting all. Also as more players hit this level there are more offers to view.
I use the filter all the time but there has to be a better way.
BTW I just love the zero star traders on our server. One gum producer took one of my trades, I wrote and thanked him: no reply. Lol he must have been steamed taking a regular trade!

DeletedUser3571

Isn't what you want basically a filter for cross tier trades then.

m4rt1n

Adept
Another option would be to place sentient goods trades in a separate tab, so we have the ordinary trades shown the same for everyone and then the sentient trades viewable on their own.

DeletedUser7529

While we're on Trader topic, it would be nice if we could get that filter from phone app on Pc and vice versa.
No fee filter for Pc and Fellowship offers for app.

DeletedUser3451

i agree. we should either get a filter to alternate between normal resource trades and sentient resource ones, or them to be placed in different tabs. the filter will be easier though since yet another tab on trader's interface will be too much. another option is to sort trades by the type of resources. normal first, sentient after. and arrange those trades with the sorting we have now or improved one. but it is a pain to go through all those pages , or scroll into infinity on the app, especially when everything is as mixed as it is now.

DeletedUser7533

Oh, I thought we were talking about how many halflings an orc would cost. Nevermind.