• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Hovering over manufactories

DeletedUser2838

I've recently noticed then when I hover over manufactories that have completed production they now just give the number of goods produced rather than the label of the goods production as they used to (eg globe, armchair, warrior mask etc)
When did this happen? and can we revert back to the old system? During a FA when I have a number of manufactories doing different incubations it is going to be much more confusing doing collections. Remembering the numbers of goods produced for each incubation time over three different manufactories in each of 3 different cities will be a pain. I know I need to select "marble mosaic" in order to get a flacon. I won't necessarily know that "1470 marble" IS marble mosaic.

DeletedUser803

I know this is off topic, but how do I start an effing thread????? I want to advertise for people to join a fellowship???????

kimkimkim

Summoner
@suewho - scroll to bottom of the forums, click on the appropriate world you are advertising, then click the plus symbol in the green circle in lower right corner

kimkimkim

Summoner
I've recently noticed then when I hover over manufactories that have completed production they now just give the number of goods produced rather than the label of the goods production as they used to (eg globe, armchair, warrior mask etc)
When did this happen? and can we revert back to the old system? During a FA when I have a number of manufactories doing different incubations it is going to be much more confusing doing collections. Remembering the numbers of goods produced for each incubation time over three different manufactories in each of 3 different cities will be a pain. I know I need to select "marble mosaic" in order to get a flacon. I won't necessarily know that "1470 marble" IS marble mosaic.
This has been mentioned about the tooltip missing by others as well, heck if I know where the thread is for it, but I think it was suggested to contact support about it, although they will probably tell you that you would have to wait til the next update, don't know for sure if it will get fixed in that update.....but yes this FA is surely gonna be a doozy to everyone when it will be difficult to remember what you have cooking in the factories

DeletedUser5381

I had noticed this too, I had not considered the trouble it would cause during the FA competition coming up. I am not looking forward all the missed clicks.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm assuming that this is just a glitch and is something that Inno are working on fixing. Is it just me or do they seem particularly quiet when it comes to commenting on problems/developments lately?

Also, this doesn't matter, but just a slight hijack to say something that made me laugh yesterday... I hovered my mouse over my blueprints and the tooltip told me i have 1,100K blueprints!... Not sure how I'm going to work through 1.1 million of them, haha! Shortly afterwards it reverted to telling me the correct number, however.

Hijack over.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
@Pauly7 Where did you find to check your blueprint count? I though it was only possible on magic buildings with an upgrade available, and I don't have any so I am unable to check

Timneh

Artisan
Just to bring this back on topic. The problem mentioned by the OP has been reported and is now being investigated and fixed (soon i hope). I sent a ticket to support about it and there is another thread where @Dizzy Lizzie says that it has been forwarded to the devs.