• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Hot Keys... PLEASE!

DeletedUser8883

Why can't we at least get hot keys for the various options in pop-up menus? Like, Workshops just as the obvious example...

(1) Beverages
(2) Simple Tools
(3) Bread
(4) Advanced Tools
(5) Basket of Groceries
(6) Toolbox

Then we click on our workshops, we can just punch in the number on our keyboard associated with the choice, move on to the next*. Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.

(*As an added bonus feature, if at all possible, after clicking a hot key, have it auto-close the pop-up menu!)

DeletedUser5532

Why can't we at least get hot keys for the various options in pop-up menus? Like, Workshops just as the obvious example...

(1) Beverages
(2) Simple Tools
(3) Bread
(4) Advanced Tools
(5) Basket of Groceries
(6) Toolbox

Then we click on our workshops, we can just punch in the number on our keyboard associated with the choice, move on to the next*. Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.

(*As an added bonus feature, if at all possible, after clicking a hot key, have it auto-close the pop-up menu!)

You may find this feature is already active within the game, and works on all production buildings.

Mr.Dave

Alchemist
"Tab" key doesn't work well for HTML5 version in Chrome. Pressing Tab several times moves cursor around several Chrome window components (like the Address bar), then moves to next tab in the window in Elvenar (i.e, Trader window), then back to Chrome stuff. Need to press it about 4-6 times to move to next tab.

Would be very nice if the current tab didn't change every time I use Alt-Tab to swap between a spreadsheet (or other program) and Elvenar. Workaround is to arrange windows side by side, but that reduces the working space in each of them.

Also very nice: add hotkeys for Accept, Decline, Awesome, Help Main Hall and Help Builder's Hut (when giving help). It really slows the game to have to locate these with a mouse and then click it. Even on World Map, would be cool to have a city selection mode, where arrows would move a cursor to the next city and Enter would open it.

On Mobile, would like a way to move & zoom screen without collecting all the coins and goods under my clumsy fingertip. Makes Mobile completely unusable when trying to save collections for an upcoming quest. An optional "move & zoom" mode would be great!

I forgot to add: I very much appreciate the number key shortcuts when selecting production. Didn't know they also apply to Training and other windows. Thanks!