• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

hi

DeletedUser7403

Hi im kind of new, i started this game ages ago but still havent got that far i keep having to start again (doesn't save for some reason so i've lost the last progress i made) :/ anyways im a casual player so play when i can so as open i am to offers of joining a fellowship i can't play everyday and i don't want to waste anyones' time by joining a hardcore players' fellowship and not being able to help with events etc. Im from the UK and looking forward to befriending players from all over the world and will possibly be on the look out for LOTS of help and advice lol. Sorry for the ramble!

DeletedUser5976

Hello Rose, welcome to the forum. There are a lot of helpful people here and I'm sure your questions will be answered most thoroughly. Join a fellowship. Not all of them are hardcore and at the least a fellowship will enable you to trade. Did you register your account? Cause I'm playing this game about 8 months now and never experienced something like you mentioned, but I registered my account fairly early on.

DeletedUser3097

Hi im kind of new, i started this game ages ago but still havent got that far i keep having to start again (doesn't save for some reason so i've lost the last progress i made) :/ anyways im a casual player so play when i can so as open i am to offers of joining a fellowship i can't play everyday and i don't want to waste anyones' time by joining a hardcore players' fellowship and not being able to help with events etc. Im from the UK and looking forward to befriending players from all over the world and will possibly be on the look out for LOTS of help and advice lol. Sorry for the ramble!
Welcome to Elvenar and the forum!

Sorry for the ramble!
Rambling roses are very good to have scrambling among trees!! :rolleyes:

The best way to find a fellowship is to make a post in the correct section: Game Worlds There are 3 different worlds on this server- Arendyll (EN1), Winyandor (EN2) and Felyndral (EN3). If you play on a PC, you can check which EN is in the address bar and find out which world you play on. If you play using the app, you will need to log out and then log back in to find which world you are on.

i keep having to start again (doesn't save for some reason so i've lost the last progress i made

A reason could be that if you start a city, then stop playing for a while, it is automatically deleted as inactive after a period of 30 days if you are under Chapter 3 and haven't bought diamonds.

So start a city, join a fellowship and keep on playing! :)

DeletedUser7096

Welcome to the community @Rainbow Rose!

Maybe we will not see you every day but you can come and enjoy the forum (and the game, of course) whenever you want. :D

Hope see you here, :)
Kakashi-sensei