• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hi

DeletedUser441

upload_2017-9-15_20-19-31.jpeg
:) Welcome !

DeletedUser3542

Wait my daughters dog wants to say hi too..So Hi from us oh and the giraffe.
whiskyhi.jpg

DeletedUser3542

Is that a Springer Spaniel? :)
Yep names Whiskey and for a springer spaniel he's a big boy all muscle and pulling power, you notice when you get dragged around the village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4115

Yep names Whiskey and for a springer spaniel he's a big boy all muscle and pulling power, you notice when you get dragged around the village.
I like the name, I won't disclose why :p. We are getting a springer spaniel puppy on Saturday, so excited! His name will be Scout.

DeletedUser3542

We are getting a springer spaniel puppy on Saturday, so excited! His name will be Scout.
Good for you if Scout is half the character Whiskey is you are going to love him to bits.. my daughter trained Whiskey to sit ect ..then i told her ( sit ) is so common, i trained him to ( park it ) haha also when i am getting ready to walk him, i tell him if you're coming fetch yer lead and so he does, but he won't do it for my daughter as he has her trained haha:D

DeletedUser4115

Good for you if Scout is half the character Whiskey is you are going to love him to bits.. my daughter trained Whiskey to sit ect ..then i told her ( sit ) is so common, i trained him to ( park it ) haha also when i am getting ready to walk him, i tell him if you're coming fetch yer lead and so he does, but he won't do it for my daughter as he has her trained haha:D
Oh I love him already! Haha! I like your creativity and Whiskey looks lovely :) I can't wait to discover Scout's little personality.