• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hi There Everyone :-)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Hello and welcome to the forum :)
I did see somewhere explanation on how to make a thread but I can't find it. It's still a good point to have a highly visible thread about posting and quoting, it's not fully self explanatory. I does need a bit of trial and error.
Anyways, good luck and I'm looking forward to having a discussion.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @xxDollyxx and Welcome to the Forum! I'm glad you managed to post a thread in the end! Your request has been duly noted. We do have a "Did You Know" Section: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/did-you-know.130/ and I have passed your request over to the Team to include Forum Use in this :D

In the meantime, if you do require any additional help, please send me a Direct Message (click on my Name and click Start Conversation) and I will do what I can :)

Kind Regards

Heordite.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please notice that we have a Forum Guide called Valania, who appears at the top of each page of the Forum that you visit. She is there to offer you help and has a link set up to read all about the Forum, how to post as well as mentioning Forum rules and etiquette here.
We hope this helps you to enjoy your time here in our fabulous Forum community @xxDollyxx a