• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hi guy's, addicted and 10 weeks in. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi guy's, I'm fairly new to the game but am totally addicted now.

I'm 45 and from Sheffield, England, and am a moderator for the past 7 years for Miniclip on their old Forum and now their 8 Ball Forum.
I'm also an admin on the unofficial Miniclip Forum.
That's how I discovered the game when Miniclip put it full page spread on the site.
Some of the dedicated gamers may know me from there as I still use the same name, my real first name with a couple of numbers.

I found a nice fellowship the "Elvinears" in my first few days, and my main game is in Arendyll.

Currently I'm rank 6268 as I type.

Nice to meet you all,

m4rt1n. :)

DeletedUser3097

Hello m4rt1n,

Welcome to Elvenar (for 10 weeks ago!). :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you Shadow Mike. I'm loving the game, and more so now I can use the app to keep things going as I'm out and about a lot, and go camping for several weeks each summer. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm very close to quitting this game after the nonsense of taking away all my neighbours and replacing them with half price gold mines.
I visited everyone every day, so why do you penalise me by making gold mines half the amount. That is ruining my game. :(

DeletedUser3542

You are so right m4rt1n why are you and everyone else penalized in this way when gold mine replace cities ? in my opinion the right thing to do here is not penalize us but as you have lost a trader and visitor the gold mines should give you a gold boost,as it's meant to be only temporary anyhoo, let the gold mines payout match what you get for visiting cities at least or even 150% as you lost trade as well..do not leave or i'll send out my dogs o' war to hunt ya down. heck it's common sense a gold mine in yer backyard should give you a lot more than it does.:rolleyes: