• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hi, all)

DeletedUser1519

I am playing not every day, but not so seldom. I hate any rules, but have my mind at the point, that my dealing with other must be such, as others dealing with me.
From last fellowship I escaped, becouse I cann't hear (or see) such much conversations in chat. And mail is always full by letters about KP (((

DeletedUser3041

Uhm . . . . then why have you joined our Fellowship???

DeletedUser1519

Thank you for pleasure of 1 week with playing together!

DeletedUser3041

No problem. Thx for the short visit. We wish you well with your gaming and hope you find a FS that is suited to your style.

DeletedUser1519

Yes, mine style is simple)
Real life is full of stronge rules. So the game must be territory of freedom.
I think, that using of own mind is enough for conversation and playing together))

DeletedUser1519

NoNez, just some advice: if you don't like any rules in FS's nor mails nor chat... keep playing as a single player.
Thanks a lot)

Very complication question, how I may translate my feeling in couple of words? )))

DeletedUser441

The game has rules , the forum has rules , fellowships have rules , architects have rules , lol ! They're the same for everyone ; an inch or centimetre are the same everywhere and for everyone ;).