• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

HI! Active player seeks friendly, fun, tourny & FA playing FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5783

Hello. I love this game and play regularly. At the moment I'm in a FS that just doesn't communicate!
My boosts are marble, crystal & gems. I'm ranked 8455 with 30115 pts and have just reached dwarves so don't want to feel alone with those little blighters!
hoping for a good FS to take me on board...
Boris :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi you are welcome to join the Elvinears, we are a friendly bunch that communicate well and currently get 5 chests in the weekly tournaments.
We have very few rules, just that you let us know if you are going to be absent for more than a couple of weeks.
You could give us a try and see if you like it, no obligation. :)

DeletedUser5783

Hi you are welcome to join the Elvinears, we are a friendly bunch that communicate well and currently get 5 chests in the weekly tournaments.
We have very few rules, just that you let us know if you are going to be absent for more than a couple of weeks.
You could give us a try and see if you like it, no obligation. :)

I've just applied to join you if you still want me!!! :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I accepted an application under a different name., but assume it was you. Welcome aboard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.