• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Hero's Forge vs. Level 23 Barracks?

cwgiii

Shaman
I just wanted to get some other opinions.
I am a pacifist player (non fighter) and I just finished the Orcs chapter going into the Woodelves. I was wondering if anyone else has an opinion on the worth of The Hero's Forge Ancient Wonder. I had to create and upgrade the Barracks to level 23 in order to create Orcs for negotiations and Scouting. It is currently generating 360 Orcs every 12 hours and I am religious about harvesting and resetting it. I am a fan of other AWs that are not troop related. I am just wary of taking up the same amount of space for less or similar benefits to add The Hero's Forge.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser441

Orcs are made in the Armouries , not the Barracks , and you can produce Orcs at level 20 . If you don't fight I suppose the Hero's Forge is of no use to you.

cwgiii

Shaman
Sorry about the confusion. Thanks for the advice.
I remember now that I went ahead and improved the Armory as far as I could, to maximize production, once I determined I had to go that route at the time.

DeletedUser1829

I am considering this very thing on my non-combat town. I am leaning towards building it but am debating dropping the second armory that I built for a quest. I need to see what the secondary stat is to grow orcs in the wonder as it may determine if it is worth it.

Deleted User - 106219

According to the tooltip it depends on number of completed provinces. 250 provinces * 120% (for level 1) = 300 Orcs per 24 hours, if I decide to build it.