1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

help with mountain hall

Discussion in 'Felyndral' started by judgement jury, Aug 12, 2018.

1. judgement jury

judgement jury Novice

I have just completed level 9 mountain halls ,and was just wondering if anyone out there would to contribute knowledge points , to help in my efforts to get to level 10 , you might be after mountain halls yourself ,well this is a good opportunity to win rune shards for this wonder .........thanks for hearing me out

2. Kaliartis

Kaliartis Soothsayer

Hello judgement! Giving also the world you are in would help greatly those who might want to donate! (not in Arendyll :p obviously)

3. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Hi there, please could say which world your AW is on then I'll move this post to the correct world section.

EDIT: Found it on Felyndral!

4. judgement jury

judgement jury Novice

sorry im in felyndral

not in Arendyll :p obviously) why is this funny?

why have i been moved to the seeking membership part?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2018
  5. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

You have been moved to the Felyndral section, rather than the seeking membership, as only people who play on Felyndral will be able to help you.

6. Kaliartis

Kaliartis Soothsayer

Nothing funny mate, was just trying to help... (stick out tongue doesn't mean necessarily funny but more being jovial and not serious)...

7. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Bard

Hi judgement jury, I have a strange question to ask you....Why isn't your fellowship helping you with your AW? I thought that's what fellowships do unless you are looking to have it built up in a day!

8. judgement jury

judgement jury Novice

they do help ,i was always on the hunt for mountain hall shards , before i had one ,and yes built in a day would be great ,i doubt that would happen tho , but i posted more for the people that are looking to start there own mountain hall, hope that answers your question