• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Help Needed please.

DeletedUser112

Hi, I am new to this game and need guidance. I have tried to upgrade but am told I need another builder. To do this I need diamonds. How do I get diampnds without buying them. Can they be earned. I have also tried to place a goods building but am unable to.

Please help as it is getting frustrating.

Also is it only in the forum you can chat to other players?

Thanks

Mummifer1

DeletedUser

Hi, welcome to the game.

Unfortunately, you can't obtain diamonds without buying them (unsure if this will be changed in the future). What you will have to do however, is wait until your one of your builders has finished before you're able to build/upgrade again. Alternatively, you can cancel your current construction and receive a full refund of the amount you put into the beginning of the construction and upgrade a different building.

It's difficult to say given the information you've put forward to understand why you can't place the building you're mentioning. You'll need to add more detail so we can understand your problem.

No, you can send them a message in the game too. When you visit another player, underneath their avatar, you'll see a small envelope icon. This is where you can send a personal message to a single player. You can also compose a message to players via your own town, just click on the envelope icon underneath your avatar.

DeletedUser112

Hi, welcome to the game.

Unfortunately, you can't obtain diamonds without buying them (unsure if this will be changed in the future). What you will have to do however, is wait until your one of your builders has finished before you're able to build/upgrade again. Alternatively, you can cancel your current construction and receive a full refund of the amount you put into the beginning of the construction and upgrade a different building.

It's difficult to say given the information you've put forward to understand why you can't place the building you're mentioning. You'll need to add more detail so we can understand your problem.

No, you can send them a message in the game too. When you visit another player, underneath their avatar, you'll see a small envelope icon. This is where you can send a personal message to a single player. You can also compose a message to players via your own town, just click on the envelope icon underneath your avatar.

DeletedUser112

Hi, Thanks for the info. I appreciate the help.

Mummifer1

DeletedUser

" I have also tried to place a goods building but am unable to." mummifer1

is this the trader you're talking about? if so it has to be researched and check and see if you have enough population for it, if not upgrade some houses.

DeletedUser

No dude,he want more builders and ask how to get diamond without buyng :)),he wants to do more simultanius upgrades :)
Start with 2 free builders.And with diamond u can buy 3 more.

DeletedUser93

On the question of the goods building which I presume means one of the manufacturers (Planks, Steel and Marble to start) you need two critical things, one is the space to place it, when you try to, you will see the grid where your town is, and it must be placed on that grid, outside it is a no build area that you can expand in to by completing resource Providences in the world map area. The second critical thing is also roadways. Everything you place needs a roadway touching it somewhere, if not, you'll see the red 'no good' circle and the place will not function until you build a roadway to connect it. Hope this information answers part of your problem.