• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Help me find the list of all wonder level benefits

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi, I saw it the other day but for the life of me cannot find it again,

A chart showing all the AW benefits, sure it was @Sir Derf, and when found would love for it to be archived in the Players guides and strategies section for future reference,

Thanks again.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
@m4rt1n, for future reference, there is a little bookmark icon in the top right corner of each post, you can click on that to add a specific post to your personal bookmarks. You can even add labels if you end up adding more bookmarks to your bookmark list and want to be able to search for specific types of posts within your bookmarks.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

Sir Derf

Adept
A Little self-serving, but possibly the Evolving Building thread with a similar list in it might be useful there, too.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
This made my bookmark disappear... Good thing I was tracking this thread. I hope no one else bookmarked it and has now lost their beacon in the dark...

Also, since you copied the entire thread about the evolving buildings, could you maybe also just copy the entire thread about the AWs there? Because https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ancient-wonders.15699/#post-104382 and https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ancient-wonders.15699/#post-103529 are also interesting, so is the rest of the info in that thread... Now the thread doesn't really make sense anymore because that one post has been airlifted out of there leaving the rest a little homeless :p

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Always a pleasure to help my Fiends :D
Not sure if we should be flattered or offended ;) I'm going with the least offensive meaning, number 5, since this game can make us all a little fanatic at times :)

fiend (plural fiends)

1. A devil or demon; a malignant or diabolical being; an evil spirit. quotations ▼synonym ▲Synonym: monster
  2. A very evil person. synonym ▲Synonym: monster
  3. (obsolete) An enemy; a foe.
    Religion teaches us to love everybody, be one fiend or friend.
  4. (religious, archaic) The enemy of mankind, specifically, the Devil; Satan. quotations ▼
  5. (informal) An addict or fanatic. quotations ▼
    He's been a jazz fiend since his teenage years.
    dope fiend
But I hope you just forgot to type an R in that word :p