• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Help from players

DeletedUser3048

It would appear that other players from my fellowship are unable to help as the helping hands do not work. Is this a known issue?

DeletedUser3034

Not to imply anything, but the hands aren't the click button, try the house?

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
More clearly, the big hand in the bottom is not yet helping, it just turn you into helping mode and reveals all buildings you can help by putting a little hand over them, then, your friends have to click one of those building to really help... ;)

1. turn into helping mode by clicking the 2 big hands
help1.png

2. Now click one building where a hand appeared upon
help2.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser3034

Hmmmm. I assumed (ok, ok I know...) she meant in the Fellowship list, but Tonton, you may be right on the problem they are having.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
was just following my intuition... but after reading again, you may be right :p

Any way, our two answers are complementary

So, the hands in the fellowship list aren't a way to help people but indicating who helped you... you need to visit people to help them...

Last edited:

DeletedUser3016

If they are low score the main hall may be being upgraded and they have no culture buildings that can be polished. that only leaves the builders hut which can only take two helpers.

DeletedUser2751

More clearly, the big hand in the bottom is not yet helping, it just turn you into helping mode and reveals all buildings you can help by putting a little hand over them, then, your friends have to click one of those building to really help... ;)

1. turn into helping mode by clicking the 2 big hands
help1.png

2. Now click one building where a hand appeared upon
help2.png
So i know the monkey man now well! Hi!
It is aary!