• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello to all

DeletedUser195

New to this server (en1), playing as a human on server us1. Wanted to experience some fun as an Elf, not disappointed so far. Let's enjoy the magical journey that is ahead.

DeletedUser195

So glad to be here Hippocratia, I'm new to the International server, but slowly moving up. Learned a new word since playing Elvenar, "patience". I had looked in all of my dictionaries, but was unable to find the meaning. I became curious when I was unable to find the meaning in my dictionary and went to a library.
They took me to an old musty cellar, that had one door. This door looked like it had not been opened, for what appeared to have been ages. It had an old lock, that required a skeleton key. That key was locked in a safe. When the cellar door was opened, there was a book, resting on a pedestal, in the middle of the room, that was already open, with a small portrait light above it to see the contents of the pages. It just so happened to be one very old dictionary, with just one word written on all 437 pages, that word was "patience".

Actually, that is a fabricated story, but I did have to remember the word "patience". Having a wonderful time since

DeletedUser21

Wow, what a very interesting story! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Elvenar, it has an excellent story-line that I am sure will continue to excite and interest the player base for many years to come. :)