• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello to all

Riddz

Novice
Hi everyone, just started here and still stumbling around finding my feet. Hope to meet, at least, some of you in my travels.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Welcome Riddz, have a smurfing day in Elvenar, or two, or three, or lots more. Enjoy the game. Get into a good fellowship and may you never want to leave them. :)

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hi @Riddz and welcome to Elvenar!
Hope you enjoy the game loads :)

A little starting tip:

Build only your boosted manufactures, and trade them for the other two non-boosted for each tier. Doing this from the start will be very healthy for your city, resulting in better development.

Also, giving a look to the wiki will save you from making a few early normal mistakes:

Have fun!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Riddz and Welcome to the Forum! If you have any questions concerning your game play then do not hesitate to ask. All questions are welcome. We love a good question!! There is a wealth of information available to you from our Wiki Page but also our seasoned players that love to lurk about and help in any way they can :)

I've attached a link to the Forum Rules to familiarise yourself and also a link to Elvenar Wiki.

Once again, Welcome to the Wonderful World of Elvenar and Happy Gaming! :D

Herodite.