• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello to all in the world of Elvenar

DeletedUser6624

Well I managed to find myself on the forum and thought to myself as a relatively new player that it is about time to introduce myself to the world at large now that I have decided to remain playing. Now I just need to learn how to play :)

cwgiii

Shaman
Welcome.

There are lots of resources to help.
1. I would actually recommend taking the time to go through the Wiki. It has TONS of good info. I started with just browsing it, then found I kept it open on my desktop most of the time for reference, then I actually made the effort to read it page-by-page.
2. Gamersgemsofknowledge is a great site (spoiler alerts) that has strategies, tips, tricks, and data about past and upcoming events.
3. Platinum Leaf is a great Facebook based site with tons of vids about all aspects of the game. Note: I am not a Facebook person so I get many of the vids here on the Forum or on U-tube.

There are many others out there. My main offering of advice is patience. This is not a game for instant gratification. It pays to research, plan, and be careful about choices throughout the game. Many times, the game will present options that may not seem like choices, or may not explain the ramifications. Go slow, ask questions, and have fun.

DeletedUser3097

Well I managed to find myself on the forum and thought to myself as a relatively new player that it is about time to introduce myself to the world at large now that I have decided to remain playing.

Welcome to the Forum- I hope you are managing to find your way round. I have a few links in my signature which might help you. :)