• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

hello - new to the game - i like it and play it every day!

• Thread starter DeletedUser6271
  • Start date

DeletedUser6271

hello, another new player - I generally don't play games or entertained by them at all -
but I work from my home office and like this one, it's pretty cool! so I get to collect my taxes any time I like and spend it lol

just one concern. I have noticed - I have this building here for about a week and see this girl has not stopped watering for the complete time - I'm concerned she is wasting water and may promote weed growth... is there anything I can do to stop her or can I charge her more taxes for water overuse.
uc

Deleted User - 1634960

I can assure you that no water is being wasted. Under those rocks she is watering is a small pump that takes the water back up to her watering can. You cannot see the pipe because she is standing in front of it.;)

If you really, really want her to stop, just reduce the graphics levels in the game. This will stop all animations. :p

DeletedUser3097

hello, another new player

Welcome King Wally- someone once told me that we're drinking the same water as the dinosaurs drank. Not sure if it's entirely true but food (or water?) for thought. :)