• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello I am Alduil and I am from Arendyll.... I mean... From Colombia!

DeletedUser3718

Hello all Folks!
I started to play since 2017 . I admire the beautifull work Inno did and does with Elvenar.

Well the title of the topic tells my name and my nationality in this international Forum.
I am really glad and Happy to be here gaming with all of you. Here I am not in a world of war and troubles. Here I am in a world of construction, helping and friendship, and well not war but heroes of tourneys and adventurers. Now at days I am part of the Fellowship Assassins.

In that fellowships I have been meeting amazing persons that really enjoy this hobby. I admire them. And also the persons near my city are really kind. When you see the promotional video of Elvenar you feel it that way too as a regent of your city. A city that grows and is yours, where your decisions and good managing make it better all days. I became a fanatic of the game, That's why I came here to present myself and tell you.

If you ask me....Yes I can help you, I will send my Dragon to your distant city with resources for your growing and prosperous city.

I am Alduil Celebrindal From the Fellowship Assassins (en1) Arendyll, it is an Honor to know you.

PD: If you click my signature you will see my diary. :)

DeletedUser7081

I am really glad and Happy to be here gaming with all of you. Here I am not in a world of war and troubles. Here I am in a world of construction, helping and friendship, and well not war but heroes of tourneys and adventurers.
Nicely said :)

Glad to be able to play with you in this world of construction, helping and friendship :)

DeletedUser3097

Hello all Folks!

Welcome to the Forum! I've already read some of your posts about your Elvenar ventures and I am impressed by what you've achieved so far!

May your Charming Tree bear fruit and your Crystal Lighthouse shine for many moons to come.

(An Ancient Elvenarian Blessing found in the ruins of the Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms)