• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello from the Biggest Little City

DeletedUser7300

Greetings from Reno, Nevada which we like to call the Biggest Little City . I've been playing Elvenar for about six months, and have two cities, one of Winyandar and one on Arendyll. Very interesting to see how little changes in decisions I make affect the two cities. I'm about ready to start the Dwarves chapter in both cities, and looking forward to some new challenges.

DeletedUser7301

Hi Rohanna60! Hope you've found a great new Fellowship. Glad you're enjoying the game. Me too. :)

DeletedUser7300

Hi Bessie, good to see you are still playing the game and that our paths have crossed again. Thanks for saying hello!

DeletedUser7301

Your post title intrigued me and it was a nice surprise to see that it was from you! :)

DeletedUser3097

Greetings from Reno, Nevada which we like to call the Biggest Little City . I've been playing Elvenar for about six months, and have two cities, one of Winyandar and one on Arendyll. Very interesting to see how little changes in decisions I make affect the two cities. I'm about ready to start the Dwarves chapter in both cities, and looking forward to some new challenges.
Welcome to the Forum! :cool: