• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello from FairySerenity

I've just spent some time trying to find the way in to post on this forum. At last, here I am!
I have a question about the Wonder Society. It sounds like a brilliant idea but seems to relay on the email messaging threads. As most of the members of my FS (It's just a game people) are playing on mobile devices, we have to rely on the Chat thread for communication. Does anyone know of a way to maintain a thread in Chat? It gets cleared regularly so that kind of ruins the idea of a thread.
Thank you.

Pauly7

Magus
Maybe create a closed Facebook group, or group email for now.
Or set up a chatroom on another platform. We have a Discord channel for the FS because it is so much better in so many ways than communicating within Elvenar. It can also be downloaded as an app on mobiles so messages appear like they do with Whatsapp.

Or set up a chatroom on another platform. We have a Discord channel for the FS because it is so much better in so many ways than communicating within Elvenar. It can also be downloaded as an app on mobiles so messages appear like they do with Whatsapp.
Can you give me a brief rundown on how it works and how to implement it? We have more members on mobile platforms than PC, but I need to be able to include everyone