1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Explorer6879, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Explorer6879

Explorer6879 Novice

Hello,

I am known as Explorer, though there are some numbers after my name and it was generated somehow - I would have chosen a more girly name but I came to love this one. It was very confusing when I started playing because I did it on the app during the Easter holiday and I crashed in the middle of the Phoenix egg event, which was interesting (I confess being very bored at that time). Since then I started playing equally on the computer and my phone. Oh, the wonders of technology.

But the thing is I love the game, and I have been stalking the forums sometimes without registering since then, but tonight I got the courage to join you all here!

PS: I'm GMT+2 if you are wondering.

2. FieryArien

FieryArien Bard

Welcome to the forums, Explorer6879. :)

Explorer6879 likes this.
  3. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Shaman

Hi and welcome Explorer, I'm happy you, like myself love the game and found the courage to join in with our friendly community. :)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    Explorer6879 likes this.
  4. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Welcome- we're all very friendly on here! Please don't be afraid to ask any questions- you will find many other players love helping out with answers. :) See below this post for a link.

Explorer6879 and m4rt1n like this.
  5. Kaliartis

Kaliartis Soothsayer

Hello Explorer and welcome! It took me ages to register here after starting the game as well :p
    Cheers!

LadyHavva, Explorer6879 and m4rt1n like this.
  6. Lelanya

Lelanya Shaman

Welcome Explorer
    The name and #s are randomly generated by the mobile app, it may be possible to change it