• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello everyone :-)

DeletedUser132

Hello everyone, I'm from GB on the south coast.Im enjoying the game and are looking forward to see if there will be any events in the future where we can win prizes and diamonds.Happy gaming ppl :)

DeletedUser132

Thank's everyone for the welcome. Hello another brit from the south coast :) Where was our summer? are you looking forward to winter? :)

DeletedUser277

Summer...? A long-distant memory at best lol! Winter...? hoping for snow for my daughter to enjoy but that is rare where I live..:(

DeletedUser132

Yes also I do hope it will for my children but also me as I'm a big kid! lol well only time will tell. :)

DeletedUser21

Hello brooksyspecial1! Welcome to Elvenar International :)

I hope you enjoy this wonderful game as much as I do ;)

DeletedUser132

Hello and thank you,Iam enjoying the game very much so many exciting things going on at the moment :)

DeletedUser3

Hi brooksyspecial1 :)

Welcome to Elvenar International! There will indeed be more competitions in the future, so keep checking the forum ;)

Deleted User - 13667

hello GrafKoks1.

Do hope you enjoy your time here

DeletedUser132

Hi brooksyspecial1 :)

Welcome to Elvenar International! There will indeed be more competitions in the future, so keep checking the forum ;)
Brilliant cant wait amy,but there is so much going on the mo and so time comsuming but I'm soo excited I'm always on and so excited to see whats going to happen next.:)

DeletedUser132

Hi Grafkoks1,yes I am I am so excited about the game at the moment there is so much going on.How about you are you enjoying yourself? :)