• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Team Hello everyone!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3097
  • Start date

DeletedUser3097

Hi I'm your latest addition to the forum moderator team!

:p I've been playing Elvenar for only about 5 months now so as I help with the forum, I'll shall be picking up ideas and tips from you experienced players to help me further my game. I've found this game very addictive! I have played other games over the years- the main one being Runescape- but I enjoy the way cities evolve on Elvenar, how buildings change shape so forcing a rethink of city layout and how I need to trade with other players. I've met some amazing people too playing this game.

I've had moderator experience on other games and as I work part-time now, I thought I'd volunteer to help out here on the forum.

Well, this is my introduction- I look forward to chatting with you on the forum.

Dizzy Lizzie :cool:

Timneh

Artisan
Hi and welcome.
I kind of think that you have joined at a bit of a bad time because there is an awful lot of bad feelings toward Inno games after this last upgrade but as you have joined as a forum moderator and are in no way to blame for any of the developments of the game i really do hope that people do not try to give you a hard time.

DeletedUser3097

Thanks for your welcome- I am sure everyone here will be just fine, if they are as kind as you :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3041

Hi Dizzy Lizzie

Welcome, hope you enjoy your new position :)