• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Headless Halloween

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss Headless Halloween!

Spooooooky, don't you think?

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jackluyt

Shaman
The Halloween Event starts on Tuesday 30th.
Here is a video that you are welcome to share with friends who do not play on Beta
Please give it a like and subscribe if you want to be notified about our other breaking-news videos!
:)

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm going to be taking my time with this one in the hope that I can finish the Halflings, 3 techs and Advanced Scouts so possible in 10 days hopefully to get a better prize at the end. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
@Dizzy Lizzie as I'm going to be running very tight with this event to finish the Halflings I was wondering about the last quest and whether I could use unlock advanced scouts to complete the event and get the buliding at ch12 level.

Last quest is
To research a tech or upgrade a building to level 12

DeletedUser7786

The Solve an encounter in Tournements does not seem to be working for quest Solve 14 Encounters or Solve 14 Tournement encounters. I have just done 4 on the second stage for first First Privince but quest counter stayed at 8 of 14 completed?

m4rt1n

Adept
The Solve an encounter in Tournements does not seem to be working for quest Solve 14 Encounters or Solve 14 Tournement encounters. I have just done 4 on the second stage for first First Privince but quest counter stayed at 8 of 14 completed?
I've just done that quest and the following one on the tournament without any issues.
Remember all 14 have to be on the tournament OR on the provinces, and the counter will show the highest amount. They do not combine.

DeletedUser3097

@Dizzy Lizzie as I'm going to be running very tight with this event to finish the Halflings I was wondering about the last quest and whether I could use unlock advanced scouts to complete the event and get the buliding at ch12 level.

Last quest is
Hi @m4rt1n,

Good question! It certainly caused a lot of discussion!

To be guaranteed the grand prize at Chapter 12 level you will need to first unlock Chapter 12's Advanced Scouts then complete the final quest, possibly by upgrading a building to level 12. This is because you need to have fully reached Chapter 12 before completing the 30 sequential quests.

Hope this helps :cool:

DeletedUser3097

@m4rt1n has suggested a possible solution for this situation. If you need further help with this, please open a ticket with Support. :)

Deleted User - 106219

Last quest is
Yes, you can. Remember that you first unlock Advanced Scout (which will bring you to next chapter) and then complete the quest. A quest does not count as finished until you have clicked the Finish button and received your prize.

DeletedUser

I have just given up on this event it’s difficult to do:( and cost to much! I’ve only been playing a few months and just got to the Dwarves chapter :) and belong to wonderful FS ,but no little prizes :confused:and if you’re lucky you might reach the end at get the prize o_O
Happy Halloween everyone :eek:

DeletedUser2006

I am sure this topic has been brought up before and will again, but I am going to voice my opinion in the choice of quests.

First. You can take your non boosted production quests and shove them where the sun doesnt shine!
Second. You can take your boosted 1 and 2 day production quests and shove them right along side the first one! When we are now required to have 'Sentient' goods and they remove our 1 and 2 day productions, you should not require them any longer in quests.

For those of you who wish to voice your opinion in disagreement with my opinion, you are welcome, but just as INNO wont give a _hit, nor will I.

I am sick of seeing these event after event. It is very clear INNO does not care about the players. They show this over and over.

My time of 'dealing with it' is coming to an end. It has come to an end for many players already. I see more and more cities around me renamed to "NO LONGER PLAYING".

DeletedUser3097

I am sure this topic has been brought up before and will again, but I am going to voice my opinion in the choice of quests.

Thank you for your feedback about the event. I moved your post onto the official Headless Halloween thread so all comments about the event are kept together.

DeletedUser2006

Thank you for your feedback about the event. I moved your post onto the official Headless Halloween thread so all comments about the event are kept together.
This is not just about Headless Halloween event. It is about ALL events.

I try and hold my tongue as long as I can. I have dealt with this poor judgement on the quests team since the first event after Elemental's was released. It has gone on since then and feels like the players are given the bird from INNO.