• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered has anyone noticed fewer people are joining this game

conifer1

Adventurer
I've noticed over the past 5 days that my neighbors are vanishing and not being replaced. 7 spots are empty (no players) and have been for the past 5 days, they haven't been replaced with new players.
is this fallout from having a bad event or is this just something that happens from time to time?

Pauly7

Magus
I think that there are certain points when they sweep away all the small abandoned cities that are pre-chapter 4. If you have a lot of those in your neighbourhood then it will often leave a lot of spaces for a while.

conifer1

Adventurer
considering that the spaces should be filled with a new players every 24 hours it seems a little excessive that those empty spaces haven't been filled for 5 days but I will continue to wait for them to be filled.

It does make me think that the game isn't getting enough new players and/or there isn't enough incentive to keep new players in the game long enough to see the challenge.

DeletedUser5381

I have often found pockets void of cities, it also depends where new players choose to build their community.