• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Has anyone decided not to go with just the boosted goods manufactories?

DeletedUser9252

I think it's generally regarded as not better. The amount of goods produced in a non-boosted manufactory is so tiny that it isn't worth the space in your city.
Maybe you are correct! But i prefer have some to make sure if i dont want wait, i can produce myself! Sometimes the trade will be taken in half hour, sometimes need 1 day or 2 days.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
But i prefer have some to make sure if i dont want wait, i can produce myself!

Producing everything yourself might be possible very early in the game. I think you're already far past that point. From mid game on, a boosted manufactory produces 8 times as many goods as a non-boosted one, at the same cost. If you go for boosted only, you will have much bigger stockpiles of goods and you won't have to wait endlessly for your non-boosted manu to finally produce the needed good.

Then you need a better fellowship :)

I wouldn't have dared to say that to an AM... However in a fellowship, you can learn from one another. Having lots of alts defeats that advantage.

DeletedUser8632

This is way too complicated to quote so this is a summary response:

Unless you are in Felyndral, in an extremely unlucky spot and below Chapter 5 I daresay that 9 out of ten fair tier trades are picked up within 6-12 hours max. Also check the trades that are up when you go into the game, takes about 10 seconds. So no, it is not necessary to have non-boosted factories.

DeletedUser

If you just build your boosted factories and trade 7 boost goods for 1 un-bosted good, you still will make a profit, compared to building un-boosted factories, and I doubt no one will take those trades quickly ;)
(This example is when you reached your max relic boost)