• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Hardware error

svegan

Dreamer
This is what i get when I try to log in from google chrome:

Hardware error

This game requires hardware acceleration to be activated in the browser settings.

I Installed Mozilla end everything is ok, now but from Chrome I still can't...I don't use Mozilla and I don't like to have open too many browsers. Can this be fixed ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 69

svegan

Dreamer
Also it say to turn on hardware acceleration, it might help but that is not the problem..mine was always on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 82

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @svegan I would definitely raise a ticket with our Support Team to investigate this. They should be able to fix this issue :)

I would recommend, attaching any screenshots you have of your current chrome settings.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Turing

Bard
If it used to work, and it has stopped, trying closing EVERY chrome window, and use Ctrl-Alt-Del to check that Chrome really is not running (kill it if it is, even in the background tasks). Then it may start working again. I sometimes get the error you see (mostly using Edge, but it's the same engine as Chrome and affects both), and for me FULLY closing the web application cures it. But closing some windows/tabs does not - the EXE needs to be entirely unloaded.

schadenfreude

Enchanter
I get this error when I leave the tab open for too long and it runs out of memory. It requires fully exiting the browser and restarting to fix (reloading in new tab will not fix it). Nothing with hardware acceleration settings is ever touched or changed.