• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Happy 6th Birthday Elvenar - Our Birthday Competitions!!!

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, I posted to the contest on June 11th, and my initial plan involved only using the room from the expiring buildings, which at first was going to be a mix of Marble and WS. I put in 50 Marble at first, then decided not to use WS, and put in 35 more for 85 total, and then Juggernaut Ltd had their brainstorm. So, somewhere around under 18 days, but there were some pauses in the process.

In terms of actual time, Level 5 takes 30s + 3m + 10m + 30m + 35m = 78.5 m, I think, so 300 takes 392.5 hours if done consecutively. I didn't feel the pressure at first, so I didn't upgrade my builder until the expansion from 85 to 300, so while at best builder that's 78 hours, at my rate it was more like 37.07 + 56.25 = 93.33 hours, 3.88 days. Obviously I was not operating at the ideal rate.

300 was a nice round number, but also a very important number for my Fellowship. Our map clearing plans require 147 Statues and 100 Necklaces. With 300 Marbles and pre-building, I can guarantee all the Statues we need right at the start, and all the Necklaces we need 1 day in.

And when picking up those Statues, for me a Level 1 Produces 14 (base) + 98 (Relic) + 11 (MH) + 28 (Aureate) = 151 * 300 = 45,300, while a Level 5 produces 32 (base) + 224 (Relic) + 25 (MH) + 64 (Aureate) = 345 * 300 = 103,500, a 228% increase.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Sir Derf

Adept
Yeah, and it's going to take forever to accomplish... Click two, open badge window, collect badge, close window, repeat *150. Can probably polish off a couple of Brewers with my 10 main WS while that all takes place. *hic*

Sir Derf

Adept
When you start a new production run on 300 Marble Manufactories packed all together, the solid mass of little popups informing you of the coins and production you spent to start each one looks like a giant black cloud of soot rising into the sky as every artisan starts up their machinery at the same time.

It is a glorious, awe-inspiring sight. It brings a tear to my eyes.

Or, it could just be from all the soot...

Gargon667

Mentor
Yeah, and it's going to take forever to accomplish... Click two, open badge window, collect badge, close window, repeat *150. Can probably polish off a couple of Brewers with my 10 main WS while that all takes place. *hic*

I think you are being overly optimistic there.

Running brewers during initial collection is far too time consuming, when there were bakers still around I used to do those, now I usually run at least a carpenter from start to end of my first collection in an FA or I just switch to Farmers right away, so I am not bothered again by those things while collecting... Of course I don´t only do factories then, I mean all the badges...

Also as a tip: Restart your factories as you go in smaller clusters, you can start collecting them the day after much earlier (and save time to make more stuff).