• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hall of Fellowship

Sir Derf

Adept
4x6 (24 squares for the up to 24 other Fellows in your Ship)
Provides some amount of Pop and Culture.

At a minimum, should be colored in your Fellowship colors; best if it displayed your Fellowship Crest.

If built, it is the only option for Neighborly Help given to Fellowship members.

Each Fellowship NH provides 10 minutes off the next Build, and a progressive amount of Coins and Culture boost on the Hall. The more fellows provide NH in a 24 hour period, the higher the progressive amounts.

If all 24 fellowship members provide NH in the same 24 hour period, it provides a 5% Portal Profit.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Sir Derf who would have to build this Hall? The Archmage? Who has 24 spare squares for that hall? If it is the Archmage that has to build it, what procedure would be required if there is a change in leadership? The old leader demolishes and the new ond builds it? This would mean that you cannot become Archmage if you have no space for it?

Giving Neighbourly Help to Fellowship members is already made so easy and can be done by just clicking through the member list.

Sir Derf

Adept
You misunderstand, which is probably partly on me. I knew what I meant when I wrote the post...

A member would build it in his city, if he wants. Every member could build it in their city if they want, or not. It is not a AM-builds-and-all-fellows-see-the-benefit, it's a I-build-it-and-I-see-the-benefits.

And, as to the "who has 24 spare squares for the hall?" question, think of it like an Ancient Wonder of the Fellowship. If you want it, you build it; if you don't, you don't. I personally don't build all the AW I have unlocked, only the ones I want at the time I want.

As to how it would work, I'd describe it like this.

Without the Hall, when someone comes to give Neighborly Help, whether Neighbor or Fellow, they are presented with the three options of Main Hall, Builders or Culture, and I receive one of the three benefits. With the Hall, the same thing would happen when a Neighbor wants to give NH. But, when a Fellow wants to give NH, they give their NH to the Hall. And for every neighbor who gives their NH to the Hall, I receive Coins, Culture and Builder help.

The true benefit of deciding to take up the 24 squares with this Fellowship Wonder is gained by having an active Fellowship. The first fellow to NH in 24 hours, you receive a small amount of Coins and Culture. The second fellow, slightly more. If you manage to get all 24 fellows to give you NH in 24 hours, the 24th fellow gives you the most Coins and Culture. If you can sustain repeated sub-daily Fellow NH gifts, you continue to get the maxxed-out 24th gift benefit.

I'm picturing the stats on this increasing gift should be designed to make it better than receiving regular NH at something over 12-16 Fellows regularly NHing.

This is not really meant to make giving NH easier among Fellows. It's meant to give an incentive to robust Fellowship.

Julian

Sorcerer
I think it would be a good idea if members of a fellowship could work together to achieve something. Maybe building a tower together.