• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Halflings' Orc Nest: Why is it worse than S&D's?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
So, while I am stalling with a filled up advanced scouts for halflings, I am wondering this:

orc-nest.JPG

Is it an error, or it really yields 560 orcs per 23 hours instead of 20 hours? If so, this building gets significantly worse... I hope the "reward" is not 240 more pts of culture. I have no premium buildings but some 1x1 "princess something" somewhere lost in my city, all my buildings are obviously S&D, so it makes no sense that it gives you more culture vs slightly fewer orcs (24.35 orcs/hour in Halflings, while you get 25 orcs/hour in S&Ds.)

culture.JPG

So, what's up with this orc's nest? Is it really as it says, or is it a display bug?

pobble

Spellcaster
Hello,
20 / h means it will deliver 20 orcs per hour. So when you upgrade it, it will deliver 23 orcs per hour, so 23 / h. These numbers are approximate - you cant actually collect your orcs every hour!
The 500 and 560 numbers are the orcs delivered every 24 hours, which is the production cycle of the nest.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
True, I have seven on them, collect twice a day, and really never thought of it... that display is confusing, but yes, its a 24 hour timer with a 12h early collect.