• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Halfling Farm works without working Spring Grove

DeletedUser6846

I rearranged my Halflings for the next Fellowship Adventure and I noticed the Halfling Farms are still functional even when the Spring Grove is not functional i.e. not connected to the regular roads. In the picture you see offline Spring Grove and a Halfling Farm connected to it by an Irrigation Canal. It is possible to start production in the Halfling Farm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200419_153155.png
    Screenshot_20200419_153155.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 96

Gargon667

Mentor
that is true for all guest races (well I didn´t test them all, but the ones I did try, I think I first noticed it in Orcs). Way back then I had a talk with support about this, they told me it was intentional and not a bug... So go ahead disconnect your guest race Portal from the roads, your factories still work, however you cannot click on the Portal anymore, which also means you should at least finish upgrading the portal before you disconnect it, but after that no real need to keep it on a road, however I rarely was in such dire straights for space that I couldn´t afford a couple squares for a road to make the annoying warning sign go away ;)

DeletedUser6846

It's a bit unlogical in regards the lore and the requirements in the properties. Strange is it not told. It might help sometime when the space available is not the best possible for shape of the guest buildings.