• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Guest race

Larodar

Alchemist
I suggest that the following guest races are robots from a distant universe, demons from the depths of hell and angels from the holy city.

DeletedUser7096

Hello @larodar,

thank you for the suggestion! Can you explain a little more about these guest races that you suggest, please? Are they going to have special powers? Because they sound quite different from the current ones.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei

DeletedUser3451

For me neither angels nor demons sound much different from elves or dragons and would fit nicely - will remind me of an old game I used to play. The robots though feel quite out of place imho.

Larodar

Alchemist
Robots: They returned home from the mission, but when they were above elvenars, their spaceship broke down and fell on the mountain in the elvenar. That's why they asked for assistance from elvenar residents to repair their spaceship to return home, and in return will give them their best technology.
Demons: Their planet dies and their master Nephritis sent his best scouts in search of eternal flames, so they came to the elvenar in search of information that the elvenars had about eternal flames and offered their knowledge of better and quick production in exchange for information.
Angels: The Supreme Master learned that the elvenar had visited the demons, knowing that they were corrupt and greedy and that they did not keep their word, and therefore sent their priests to cleanse the earth from evil(without killing the inhabitants) and that they needed a new source of magic which they need to fight the demon. The magic that the elvenar has in huge quantities and that the inhabitants allow them to build the temple as a source of magic, and in return, send the best warriors to train elvenar warriors and give them some of their very valuable artifacts.

DeletedUser4695

How about an aquatic guest race that come from a very long lost civilization from beneath the waves, which would be discovered in very well hidden cave, merpeople, mermaids, mermen, tritons, and in order to rebuild their race/city we would have to help them mine very special crystals, that are activated by the energy of the sun.

Pauly7

Magus
Hmm, I'm not keen on the robot stuff. Sorry. I think it makes it all a bit sci-fi rather than fantasy.

I like Angels & Demons (isn't that a book?), but I still wish they would throw a curve ball in and release a new chapter with NO guest race. People would need to get inventive with the space they have reserved for guest races knowing that they could fill it up, but then the space might be needed again next time.