• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Guest Race Enchantment

DeletedUser3571

you have the blooming trader guild (AW) which increases output on all guest race buildings and portal profits spells to gain some of the resources, so i doubt they will make a spell for the buildings.

DeletedUser6967

upgrading the portal achieves the same effect permanently.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
The guest races are designed to slow you down, you start increasing productions then you need to make extra kp's to keep up with productions so its just a cycle that will spin out of control if not managed correctly, after a while your portals will reach the cap and you are just sitting around waiting anyway.

Im already at the stage in Fairies with all guest buildings fully upgraded that i have full capacity on ambrosia and essence that im just waiting for kp. I've only been in fairies a couple of weeks.
You use the down time to produce the items needed for the chapter roads so they are good to go when ready. so really no need for an enchantment IMO

Then theres the storyline quests that ask you to build a certain amount of guest production buildings. if you use an enchantment you are probably thinking you wont need to build as many production buildings to save space, but this will break the storyline quests if you follow them. etc.etc..