• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Guardians Of Lost Dreams

gypsylore

Spellcaster
The Guardians are looking for some friendly players to join our ranks,chat or don't chat were easy,a few visits per week,we help each other out with support and trades,please come join us. Were waiting.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Hi there,still looking for some new members to our fellowship.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5558

Heyyy! I would love to join if that's ok! Hopefully you can handle my craziness xD

gypsylore

Spellcaster
We can absolutely handle your craziness,tried to find you in search but couldn't locate you to send an invitation,can you drop by and request please. Cheers Gypsy I am a queenslander as well;):):)

Last edited:

gypsylore

Spellcaster
Hi Pickless,i know what the problem is,you are playing in Felyndral not Arendyll. To join our fellowship you need to be playing in Arendyll,so if you do open up a city there please come visit us. I do have a city in Felyndral but play solo.Look in the Felyndral thread for fellowships in that world. Good Luck Gypsy:D:D:D

DeletedUser5558

Hey Gypsy, I have heaps of time at the moment so I'll make a city in Arendyll and send a request ;)