• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Growing team needs you

• Thread starter DeletedUser5381
  • Start date

DeletedUser5381

Level of experience is not necessary, but established cities are welcome. We need members with a boost in crystal, steel, and scrolls. I'm looking for players with only boost products. You can reply to this tread or contact Jackal2 (AM), Choellypip (Mage). Our group is Jade Dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5381

There will be a new FA starting soon. Start date to be decided. Need more players to help us make as many badges as possible. Small team mergers will be welcome as well, I have at least 10 open spots to fill right now.

DeletedUser5381

I am looking for players with steel, scrolls, and/or elixir boosts. We have 7 spots empty, new or experienced players welcome to apply. Small mergers will be considered.

PippinMax

Dreamer
Hi
Are you still looking for players on Winyandor? I am boosted steel, scrolls and dust. I play daily and would want to have joined a new fellowship before Tuesday. I have over 34k points having started playing in January 2019 and regularly get 1000 points in tournaments. I completed all the Phoenix Events. Look forward to hearing from you.

DeletedUser5381

Still looking for players to join our team. My biggest 2 elixir makers are inactive, still have room for a small team with up to 7 members to merge with us.

DeletedUser5381

Sourya, do you use a mobile app to connect with the game? I'd at least like to see teammates be able to receive messages once or twice a week through a PC connection.