• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Grove of Ancient Oaks

QFol2

Conjurer
We have 3 spaces at the moment for regular players who are keen on tournaments, ideally with boosted marble, crystal, elixir.

Founded in October, with mostly new cities, we have a few experienced players who can teach you the ropes if needs be. We are small, but growing all the time, and our tournament score is going up!

The Spire is not obligatory, but we are having a go.

Message me or our mage Calibrea in the game, or post here if interested in joining us in the Grove.

QFol2

Conjurer
Pleased to say we completed all 3 maps in the FA last week (our second FA)!

Spaces still available :)

QFol2

Conjurer
Growing all the time! We have hit 7 chests in the tourney for the past couple of weeks, and I'm still looking for a couple more players who are keen on joining us in the tournaments, and will help with polishing, trading and the fellowship adventures.

We are now fairly balanced with boosted goods, so accepting members with any boost, who are already boosted only, or happy to move in that direction.

You'll find us in the game as "Gr of Anct Oaks RecrApr20" (really need a longer name box!). If we look full, just send us a message :)

QFol2

Conjurer
A space has opened up for a new member to join us in the Grove of Ancient Oaks in Felyndral.

We are now getting 8 or 9 chests each week in the tournament and have made silver in the spire for the last 4 weeks :cool: .

Send me a message in the game if you're interested.

QFol2

QFol2

Conjurer
The Grove is recruiting again - just in time for our second 10 chest push this week (steel).

If you are keen on the tournaments (no official minimum tournament score, but at least 1000 points ideally), running your city on boosted goods, helpful and friendly, and a fair trader to boot, send me a message :)

Look for Grove of Ancient Oaks in Felyndral.

1597078252948.png

QFol2

Conjurer
Just in time for the next FA, we have a small number of spaces, ideally for players producing marble and crystal.

The Grove is in a 10 chest and silver spire groove, thanks to the tourney changes.

Interested on joining us in EN3? Send QFol2 a message in game

QFol2

Conjurer
Morning all :)

Another FA on the horizon, and 2 spaces available in the Grove for team players who will help with the 10 chests we win in the tournament each week, and the silver medal in the spire.

Still in need of some crystal :crystal:!

To join us in Felyndral, send me a message :D

QFol2

Conjurer
Sadly 2 of our members have left the game so a couple of spaces have opened up in the Grove for daily players. We're a friendly bunch of team players, and easy going in a competitive kind of way ;). No drama, but we do like those 10 chests and silver medals.

Send me (QFol2) a message in the game if you're interested in joining us.

1616007222848.png

QFol2

Conjurer
Thanks for your messages :) we have filled our two spaces.

Happy building!

QFol2

Conjurer
After a bit of shuffling about, we have 3 spaces to fill in the Grove of Ancient Oaks, Felyndral.

Still getting 10 or so chests, and silver in the spire.

We have just started trialling the NetZero approach to upgrading wonders, with KP swap threads still running alongside.

Send QFol2 a message in the game if interested in joining us :)

1627940364016.png

QFol2

Conjurer
After gaining two fab new members, we still have one vacancy for an active, keen tournament team player. If that's you, send a message in game to QFol2 :cool:

QFol2

Conjurer
Once again, we have a few vacancies in the Grove of Ancient Oaks in Felyndral. If you're fond of tournaments, the spire and a good team player, get in touch with Calibrea or Quercus of the Grove.

1652214246366.png

QFol2

Conjurer
Having finally said goodbye to some long gone friends, we have three spaces to fill in the Grove. Although we have no minimum performance requirements, we do like our 10+ chests every week, and we are heading towards gold in the spire, so we are looking for players who will contribute a decent number of points to achieving these. And, as much as we all claim to dislike the FA, we still can't resist filling most of all three maps, followed by a dive into the neverending pit of despair!

The Grove is a friendly, relaxed and supportive place to build your city. If you think you'd be a good fit, drop me a message in the game (Quercus of the Grove) :)