• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered GREYED OUT CITIES

DeletedUser7680

When I go to other Fellows’ cities to add to their AWs, the city is all greyed out and I am locked in that screen.
To exit I must either back arrow or close the game and re-start.
Can someone please let me know what I can do to change this as I like to help with AWs?
Thank you

DeletedUser7744

I don't think it's anything to do with AW, I think it's just a hiccup either on our connection or on Inno's server. I experienced this too the other day, but my case was with Tourney. Whenever I visited a province the screen would go dark. And just like you, I too needed to click back and restarted the game. Thankfully it's been solved now.

Just wait it out for few days, if it persists just send a ticket to support I guess.

DeletedUser3097

When I go to other Fellows’ cities to add to their AWs, the city is all greyed out and I am locked in that screen.
To exit I must either back arrow or close the game and re-start.
Can someone please let me know what I can do to change this as I like to help with AWs?
Thank you
Please open a ticket with Support so we can give you an answer specific to your account as it depends on where you are app or browser, HTML or Flash etc. Thank you!