• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Greetings from Germany

DeletedUser7406

Hello there,

general players
and forum users of Elvenar. At first i didn't wanted to be active in the forum but... ah you may know this: You start to like the game more an more, you start to get deeper and depper in the game-mechanics and at the end you can't get around the forum. So here i am!

My game-history so far: I began in the middle of the Woodelvenstock-Event, got invited in a very small fellowship (Nusantara), did some recruiting, organized big parts of the Fellowship-Adventure so that our fellowship was able to reach the Event-Top 100 (Winyandor EN2), got promoted to the Archmage of the fellowship and now i'm here to get more "in-touch" with the community.

I would describe myself as very open-minded and i'm always trying to help others and to share my knowledge. I'm also a big fan of optimizations, so i'm always looking for things i can optimize! This doesn't only apply to my own gameplay, but also for the game itself, so i'll be very present in the "Ideas and Suggestions" part of this forum.

That's it for now. If you have any questions, just ask. :)

Greetings
ShadowVision

PS: My fellowship is still searching for some new players (Playerscore up to ~10.000), so if you are interested, just text me here or ingame. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7096

Welcome to the community @ShadowVision! :D

You only left to say in which world do you play. :p Remember that you can create a recruitment thread on the correct subforum for you fellowship.

Enjoy the forum. ;)

DeletedUser7406

Thanks for the greetings and also for the advices Kakashi-sensei! :)

I already mentioned the world, but you are right, it's a bit hidden: Winyandor (EN2)

I also have a question for this: Is there any difference between the servers? Can i also interact with 'DE', 'US' or even EN3 players? Or is the only important part the world itself?

For the recruitment thread, i also already made one 2 weeks ago, but still no replies there - had more luck with dm's ingame. That's the reason for this little subliminal advertisement here. :p

DeletedUser3097

Hello there,

Hi! Welcome to the Forum! :cool:

Is there any difference between the servers?

Yes there is a difference. You need a city on each world to be able to trade, message someone, help or join a fellowship etc. Also there are different Winyandors (eg. there is a US one- us2 and a German one- de2) and you can't interact with them unless you have an us2 or a de2 city.

There are different Forums though- on this Forum you can communicate with players in all three en worlds- Arendyll, Winyandor and Felyndral.

There are also separate US and German Forums.

Hope this explains it!

Good luck recruiting- keep checking the Forum as from time to time someone posts looking for a Fellowship.

DeletedUser7406

Hello Dizzy Lizzie,

thanks for the greetings! :) And yes, this explains it. To sum it up: We are separated by worlds and even there also by different servers. Got it! Thanks for explaining. :)

PS: I've already given up the recruiting via forum, as there are only a few ppl active and most of them are out of range (score). But thx anyway. ^^