• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Great game so far

DeletedUser

I really like how they made this game. You can unlock buildings only through the research system. Premium is nice to have but does not give an unfair advantage to players without premium or diamonds. You could choose to fight and see how each type of troop moves. And since I'm a lover of fiction and fairy tales, I especially like the human vs elves theme. (I've read 7 books as far as I know with the same theme as this)

Great job, Innogames! I've been an avid Tribalwars player and I like both games.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to show my appreciation. :)

DeletedUser8

Welcome to the forum, bodhum! Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad to hear of so many enjoying the game, hope to see you around!

DeletedUser

I agree! I played Tribalwars for a while, and it was a fun game, but this goes so much more in depth and has much more interactive abilities. I will definitely stick with this game for a while and can't wait to progress!

DeletedUser

Its more enjoy then FoE but I steal play there too. Ya'll do great with your games but this is were the fun is!!!