• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Gravity Inn ?

DeletedUser2452

I watch the video
do not know ..what they are talking
why people give 3 to 4 minutes to say some thing that is meaningless to watcher

can any 1 give me a short simple sentence
what is gravity inn ?

Sir Derf

Adept
Gravity Inn is a premium building, 2x2 in size, providing Population and Culture. It was first announced as a randomly-granted reward for interacting with Elvenar's Instagram account. The video indicates that it will be granted in additional circumstances, mostly sounding like ways to increase Elevenar social media presence.

DeletedUser4149

i'm wondering how they will contact the winners of the youtube contest since it isn't linked to our game account.

DeletedUser7533

Isn't gravity usually in an area of space around a dense object? Asking for a friend.

Deleted User - 1634960

Gravity is generated by every object, not just dense ones. It is not limited to space. ;)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
@Muf-Muf
Any news on when the Gravity Inn will become available (again) outside of social media? It's been over a year that you said that ;) And haven't seen anything about it for a long time. Thanks in advance for replying.

2020-05-24_17-44-25.jpg
(https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/instagram-contest.9197/#post-55326)

kimkimkim

Summoner
I could be wrong, but I thought we had a forum competition offering this as a prize....but it sure has been a while and it would be nice to offer it again :)

CrazyWizard

Shaman
@Muf-Muf
Any news on when the Gravity Inn will become available (again) outside of social media? It's been over a year that you said that ;) And haven't seen anything about it for a long time. Thanks in advance for replying.

View attachment 4402(https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/instagram-contest.9197/#post-55326)

The gravity in can be awarded to people who brought a great contribution to elvenar community
For example, konniver from Elvenarchitect or Mykan from all his work in the past on Mykans guide to elvenar back in the day.

CM's can nominate these "special" players for there above exeptional contribution to the community, and if the nomination is granted they will recieve the gravity inn.
I personally hope that these players have been granted a gravity in as in my opinion they both totally deserve it.

So the gravity inn ain't just a social media thing but also a means as an award to certain player, from the community, thats why it's the named the community building.

At least that was how it was explained to me when it was introduced.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Gravity Inn is a premium building, 2x2 in size, providing Population and Culture. It was first announced as a randomly-granted reward for interacting with Elvenar's Instagram account. The video indicates that it will be granted in additional circumstances, mostly sounding like ways to increase Elevenar social media presence.

Social media only buildings? Well that sucks... I hate social media (that I dislike, see, I dislike things too haha)

And that building sounds very, very nice... make us grind hard in the game or so, but do not force us to give our time to social medias, I prefer to give my time to you INNO, but not those awful places!