1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Gravity Inn-troduction!

Discussion in 'Gravity Inn-troduction!' started by Muf-Muf, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Thagdal

Thagdal Enchanter

I think correct title would be needed, for e.g. there is rise of the phoenix and phoenix cult, so if you said the phoenix one that could be either...

2. UlyssesBlue

UlyssesBlue Conjurer

I wouldn't expect that to count as correct since it's not obvious which event they're referring to, and it doesn't even include the event name, just a vague reference to it. I'm thinking of cases where it's not ambiguous. For example, if the correct answer was Phoenix Magic*, and someone wrote "Pheenix Magic", would that be labelled correct? What if they said "Magic of the Phoenix" or "The Phoenix Magic"? Likewise, if the correct answer was The Tale of the Magic Tree*, and they wrote "the Magic Tree" or "Magic Tree" would that count as correct?

*Not real events

3. Thagdal

Thagdal Enchanter

Well just do as i did and copy the title from the wiki and paste it. problem solved...:D

4. TheBgQueen

TheBgQueen Novice

I cant understand where to write it.

5. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

Click the big green button on the competition page.

@Muf-Muf have the answers to round 1 been posted anywhere, I wondered if I was correct or not?

6. TheBgQueen

TheBgQueen Novice

and after it where to write? Anything is active...

7. Muf-Muf

Muf-Muf Elvenar Team

If you did not already participate in episode one (and only then), you can click this link: participate now to be prompted with the window where you can create a new thread to participate easily. You need to be logged into the forum for the link to work.

If you did participate in the first episode, you can simply click the big green button in the contest post, then click the thread you have created before and post it as a reply in there. :)

8. Or you can look for your contest thread by clicking on the Recent Activity tab on your profile page.

9. Nefeli57

Nefeli57 Dreamer

Well, I ckliked on the round green + button and created a second threat....
    Then I read this and post it ALSO as a Reply....
    Are both ways correct?
    Is it going to count, that I gave my answer in both ways?

10. elia60

elia60 Dreamer

I ckliked the plus button too, to create a new thread.

11. If you participated in the first episode, you do not have to make a second thread. You use the same one for each episode.

12. elia60

elia60 Dreamer

Ok, but what happens now that I have oppened a new thread? Shall I give my answer also as a Reply to count?

13. Muf-Muf

Muf-Muf Elvenar Team

Only the entry posted first will be considered. :)

14. titan pawn

titan pawn Dreamer

after click enter their is no thread or pattern where i reply /answer got Inn-III contest..
    help me how to participate.. already registered in forum account & logged in

15. titan pawn

titan pawn Dreamer

Attached Files:

16. Arimelde

Arimelde Dreamer

@titan pawn

Hello Titan! How are you? Long time no see... but I'm very glad that your new Fellowship is doing so well! :)

Anyway. What you see in the image you've posted is correct and it is what you should see. It is an empty section of the Forum which ONLY YOU can see, and this is why you can see no threads or posts there already. This new Forum section is for ONLY YOU to use, so that nobody else can see your competition answers (except the Innogames Forum Moderators, of course).

So you are doing the right thing already - just go to the thread link I have posted below (the main Competition thread), scroll right to the bottom (to the end of the "Episode Three" post), click on the big green button called "Enter the Competition", and when you see the screen which you have posted in your image (the empty Forum with no threads in it), create a NEW THREAD and type your answers in the first post of the thread (just the same as creating a new thread anywhere else on the Game Forums). Then just choose "Post", and your newly created thread will then appear in the empty Forum. You will see it there.

Everyone else has an empty-looking Forum as well, containing only one post/thread with their competition answers in it - and this is visible ONLY to them too. The post/thread will have the title: "My Gravity Inn-troduction competition entry" (this is generated by the Forum - you don't add the title yourself).

Here is the Competition Entry thread link:
    https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/gravity-inn-troduction.9522/

I hope this all makes sense?

Very best wishes,
    ~ Ari :)

17. roguetuz

roguetuz Dreamer

How is it that two accounts won in both part 1 and part 2. Doesn't seem very random to me.

18. UlyssesBlue

UlyssesBlue Conjurer

I only just picked up on that. The player Mayili appears to have come third in both the 1st and 2nd round. I wonder if this is just a very lucky fluke, or if there's an error somewhere?

19. titan pawn

titan pawn Dreamer

ty Arime just create Forum account yesterday.
    Yes my new Fellowship is doing great help to move me forward.. but i remember you and your help with laranna..
    ty again :)