• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Graphical glitch - invisible buildings

DeletedUser8796

I have been getting this problem for a couple of days, can't be sure exactly how long. I am playing on Arendyll.

I have a couple of mana sawmills in my city that are completely invisible, both on the mobile app and on the browser version.
Some other buildings (only placeable culture buildings thus far) also show up invisible.

When I click on set building an image shows up of a black house with a "?" mark like some files are missing.

The buildings are still fully functional, clickable, moveable and give me the advertised culture

I took a couple of screenshots on the phone but the files seem to be to big to upload, will upload as soon as i figure it out.

Thanks in advance

DeletedUser8796

when helping other players, looks like this;
20200117_031818.jpg

when I click on my invisible buildings;
20200117_031859.jpg

A look of the invisible buildings 3 together;
20200117_032045.jpg

DeletedUser9340

I have been getting this problem for a couple of days, can't be sure exactly how long. I am playing on Arendyll.

I have a couple of mana sawmills in my city that are completely invisible, both on the mobile app and on the browser version.
Some other buildings (only placeable culture buildings thus far) also show up invisible.

When I click on set building an image shows up of a black house with a "?" mark like some files are missing.

The buildings are still fully functional, clickable, moveable and give me the advertised culture

I took a couple of screenshots on the phone but the files seem to be to big to upload, will upload as soon as i figure it out.

Thanks in advance
It has happened to me to.Not only that. Sharkapalooza,the building which was released in Winter Event 2019,came to me for a day in Summer Event 2019.The next day,it was gone. *crab song intensifies*

Deleted User - 1634960

@tunan The Sharkapalooza was not released in the Winter 2019 event. It was scheduled for release in the Summer Mermaids Event (2019) but escaped from its handlers in the Summer Solstice Event so some players received an orange block instead of what they were supposed to receive. ;)

Flimcho

Novice
I have the same problem with my mana sawmill, it is visible if I play on the pc but not when playing on the app, I'm getting the tools produced can move etc just can't see it. Really annoying when adding new buildings as I think I have space that I don't have come out of the game still can't see it when I return.

Since posting the building has become visible not sure if support were working on it or just coincidence but grateful either way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9340

@tunan The Sharkapalooza was not released in the Winter 2019 event. It was scheduled for release in the Summer Mermaids Event (2019) but escaped from its handlers in the Summer Solstice Event so some players received an orange block instead of what they were supposed to receive. ;)
So I was one of them.Hmm interesting :)