• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Graphic bug?

alsael

Enchanter
elvenar bug.jpg
I get this when I hover the mouse over the globe

Pauly7

Magus
That happens to me now and again too. I think it isn't consistent as to when it happens. It's one of those glitchy things that I just ignore, like vanishing event buildings.

DeletedUser5306

It happened to me as well, several times to be exact.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Its a result of a recent update. Before the crystal tourney started, hovering over the world map icon on your home screen showed scout time, as intended. Nice little addition, I like it. After the crystal tourney started the bug appeared. Its picking up the wrong text from somewhere.

m4rt1n

Adept
Its a result of a recent update. Before the crystal tourney started, hovering over the world map icon on your home screen showed scout time, as intended. Nice little addition, I like it. After the crystal tourney started the bug appeared. Its picking up the wrong text from somewhere.

Ty, that makes sense, often in the past errors similar have happened while a tourney is running.

Perhaps the intention was to also show the tourney was on and how long was left.

DeletedUser5532

It happened to me as well, several times to be exact.

Thank you for that comment, I have not had a belly laugh like that in a long time.

Just in case you wondered why, it is impossible to be exact and several times together, :)

DeletedUser5306

Thank you for that comment, I have not had a belly laugh like that in a long time.

Just in case you wondered why, it is impossible to be exact and several times together, :)

Happy to have made you belly laugh..Heartman ! In French we can say that (--> to be precise, it happened to me several times...)
I didn't use the English dictionary for that one my apologies, I wasn't aware that I would be controlled by the Elvenar English teachers!