• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Got email telling me to log on to the world I wanted to get the 100 seahorse food on, did so but did not get it

elvenprincess2

Alchemist
Followed the instructions but when I clicked on to the link in the email it took me to a page where a new player would select elves or humans and start the game afresh. The link did not work for me. Is there a problem with it_

Jake65

Sage
The link took me to the play store which was weird and once the game loaded there was no extra seahorse food.
Seemed to sort itself out after logging out and in a few times so I did get them in the end.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @elvenprincess2 Please contact the Support Team who will be happy to look into this :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Giraffi

Enchanter
Logging out and back in again is kind of standard. If you do get it on the wrong world, I bet Herodite will tell you that Support can move it to the world you wanted it on. :)

elvenprincess2

Alchemist
I put a ticket in in the end and they sorted it out. Just told them where I wanted the seahorse food and sent the URL in the message. Sorted fast.