• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered gorgeous pennant quest

DeletedUser

how do i build this pennant thing its a quest that came up and im not sure where to build one..

DeletedUser

Sheepski how do you know what is boosted and where do I find it at?

DeletedUser186

Hey Halbes. You can find your boosted goods in the Main Hall. Just click on it and then open the Relics Tab. Your 3 boosted products will be shown under the list of relics you have collected. :)

DeletedUser

Thank you Gini so its best if you have more of what is boosted then not boosted? I need to rework my city if that is it.

DeletedUser186

I think that is the thought behind the way the game is designed Halbes. My understanding is that you concentrate on producing your boosted good and then trade with others who (hopefully) have different boosted goods. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong :)

DeletedUser105

That's exactly how I see it. My city is in a location near several other active players and we will be forming a 'Fellowship as soon as they are introduced. A few, as yet undiscovered players, are interested in joining us. That should improve our trading ability.