• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City goods

QFol2

Conjurer
I think the reason that has been given before is that workshops don't require any input (gold etc) whereas factories need supplies and gold etc, so if there weren't enough available it wouldn't work.

Deleted User - 106219

I think it is due to two reasons:
1) The cost - how to handle things if you have enough resources for some of your manufactories, but not all?
2) Once a manufactory reaches level 24+ the production options change. Instead of four different options for standard goods you get two options for standard goods and two for sentient goods. What was previously a 1-day production becomes a 3-hour sentient production, and the previous 2-day production becomes a 9-hour sentient production. Add to that the fact that your sentient boost is different from your regular boost and it becomes a mess

DeletedUser9340

Why isn't there a produce all button for goods like there is for supplies? It's very tedious to click each 1 separately!!
I believe I speak for Silmaril who told me this:
This suggestion has been put forward previously.
The issue is that each manufactory type would have to be linked, if resources were not available for every one of them to produce the players set choice, it would cause a failure. Another factor is that as we progress through the chapters, not so many manufactories are necessarily needed.
Therefore we have this only for the workshops.

I hope you understand this gathsdell,I have posted this before.See it here.

gathsdell

Soothsayer
ok cool thanks for the insight yea it looks different from looking up as opposed to looking down I guess