• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Goods imbalances

Gargon667

Mentor
@Gargon667
I agree that for combat cities, investing in BTG is going to realistically reduce the ability to score tournament points. Some will get some value from its power to increase guest race production. But that's at best situational, and mostly negated by PPs.

Which will reduce your tourney performance even more.

So if the question what BTG does for tourney performance: It´s bad in any of its various uses, either by encouraging catering or in playing high guest race chapters as well as it´s direct effect of increased AW levels.

If the question is: Is it good for other things and maybe worth a lower tourney score? That is something I am happy to discuss :) Because I really like the Bee, it´s a fun AW with interesting effects (unfortunately PP spells make one of them less useful as you said). The wholesaler discount is an ability that is certainly worth building a lvl 30 Bee and designing your city around that.I personally have a little Bee (maybe lvl 7 or so) in my town, just for the fun of it (contrary to popular belief I do have other interests in the game than my tourney score), I am still hoping that they will change the tourney formula (at least for non-military AWs), so it avoided getting swatted along with some other AWs that did already get flattened by the tourneys...
Btw just as the Pyramid of Purification is worth having at lvl 30 and use it as single source of Sentient goods. Another tourney victim.
So are Victory Springs and Heroes Forge all nice AWs worth having, but under the current tourney formula they will drag you down rather than lift you up. Make choices if you like the AWs, just be aware they will reduce tourney scores if you have them.

Those I think are the 4 most fun choices of good AWs that will lower tourney scores. There are of course even stonger AWs that also lower tourney scores: GA, MHalls and others, especially the supply producers.

steholl13

Seeker
The ETC,when you get there.Couple it with one or both production phoenix & a few time boosters(looking to return from a break myself to try bag some artifacts in the spire)If I do remember correctly & the game has changed so much since but the lvl manu's you've got start putting your figures up and it becomes the following upgrade for the next tier.Not sure what jist I was on reading through posts but after reading the original quote again.Cross tier haven't ever and aren't sustainable (as a helping hand maybe)(not routinely)I wouldn't rely on events to prop up production & if cross tier is an issue try being FS only trade and jig it between yourselves (T3 are the dearest manu's and not having to build as many frees stuff up anyway)I removed my answer about BTG because I thought it was a discussion about goods & goods production and how and where your able to get some(produce some)
Hi everyone, I have noticed recently that there are more and more cross-tier trades happening... It seems that there is a huge surplus of Tier 3 goods while everyone is in desperate need of T1 and T2... except Scrolls
I think this has come about with Event buildings offering T3 only...
Can future Events please offer T1 and T2 boosted again? Or at least rotate through Tiers for each Event?
Thankyou, Autumn Goldleaf ♡

Stucon

Illusionist
Is it a case of people being unwilling to bin buildings that have invested in when they are no longer needed.
I have 4 T1, 4 T2 and 3 T3 (just about to enter Elvenar). Fully upgraded they have been the same for the much of the game. I really need to bin the third T3 but have been putting it off. Going to do it at end of this chapter - procrastinating again!

Deleted User - 341074

Is it a case of people being unwilling to bin buildings that have invested in when they are no longer needed.[?]
Possibly, but with teleport spells, it's not a big risk.

Autumn Goldleaf

Spellcaster
Is it a case of people being unwilling to bin buildings that have invested in when they are no longer needed.
I have 4 T1, 4 T2 and 3 T3 (just about to enter Elvenar). Fully upgraded they have been the same for the much of the game. I really need to bin the third T3 but have been putting it off. Going to do it at end of this chapter - procrastinating again!
Don't sell T3s.... Teleport to Inventory...
We never know when something will change and we'll need more T3 again.... I have stored all mine...