• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered GOODS...Good right?

DeletedUser

Goods in my city, doing well with marble, ok with steel and , well, my elf wood cutters are still learning. Now here comes crystals, silk and scrolls. Ok, advise again. What is all this for? Trade, money making, something in the future? Is there a best path? Is any not needed ? Should I build the goods structures quick as possible? Any advise? I'll listen.

DeletedUser152

I'm honestly not really experiences in the game, just a bit behind you and about to unlock crystals/silk/scrolls. But from my understanding and experience, only the type you have a boost for is profitable (although you have to unlock all 3 to get the bonus). Other than that, you would have to trade your overflowing goods for the lacking ones.

DeletedUser23

I'm honestly not really experiences in the game, just a bit behind you and about to unlock crystals/silk/scrolls. But from my understanding and experience, only the type you have a boost for is profitable (although you have to unlock all 3 to get the bonus). Other than that, you would have to trade your overflowing goods for the lacking ones.

Yep the idea is to produce 1 of the 3 types for each tier. So either Steel, Marble or Planks for Tier 1 and either Crystal, Scrolls or Silk for Tier 2. Whatever you have boosted. And then trade what you produce for what you don't. Ok right now there's not always many people to trade, but that's a flaw with the server being new.