• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Goods amount doesn't match

Stephen1

Spellcaster
After today's update, the amount of goods shown in the HUD doesn't match the amount shown in the main hall.
1638895153301.png

The Refined good crystal and scroll are the goods that aren't matching up.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Stephen1 I'm going to make our Team aware of this, but in the meantime could you also raise a ticket with Support please :)

**Update** I can confirm this is a known bug and the Team are looking into this as we speak :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Last edited:

Paladestar

Enchanter
I hope this is a bug and not an intentional change! There's nowhere to see the exact amounts of what goods you have now, this makes trading to get the exact amount of goods needed to unlock a research, for example, impossible.

Paladestar

Enchanter
Why would it be intentional though? I mean they do alot of crap to get people to buy gems but this seems a bit over the top dont you think
I should have been clearer, I meant the number display format on the goods hover panel, not that fact that the numbers don't match between it and the MH, e.g. where it now says "Marble 83.9m" whereas before it'd say "Marble 83938606"

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I hope this is a bug and not an intentional change! There's nowhere to see the exact amounts of what goods you have now, this makes trading to get the exact amount of goods needed to unlock a research, for example, impossible.

Exactly my thinking, at least they're showing exact numbers for smaller goods balances and the trader is still a bit more precise too.

Gargon667

Mentor
I should have been clearer, I meant the number display format on the goods hover panel, not that fact that the numbers don't match between it and the MH, e.g. where it now says "Marble 83.9m" whereas before it'd say "Marble 83938606"

Do you really care if you have 83.9m or 83901k or 83901001 ?

I am happy with fewer numbers using space, can´t say I personally mind a million on one side or the other so truncating it to 100k is totally fine by me.

Paladestar

Enchanter
Do you really care if you have 83.9m or 83901k or 83901001 ?

I am happy with fewer numbers using space, can´t say I personally mind a million on one side or the other so truncating it to 100k is totally fine by me.
Pfffff! You only don't care because you Orcs stop counting when you run out of fingers and toes! Go back to your poop hut and leave counting up the big numbers to us Elves and Humans! :p

Gargon667

Mentor
Pfffff! You only don't care because you Orcs stop counting when you run out of fingers and toes! Go back to your poop hut and leave counting up the big numbers to us Elves and Humans! :p

Ha problem solved! Guess I have to stop eating elves for breakfast so they can actually do the counting, lucky there´s always supper at the end of the day :D

Gargon667

Mentor
I think you are an imppostor (yes I meant to spell it with 2 p)